View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #105
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Buckman, I keep answering your questions directly, and you keep dodging mine. It's not fair, and it's really tiresome.

As to your beer reference. My favorite meal in the world is beer and wings, I love it. That being the case, I feel that alcohol does way more harm than good for our society, and if there was a vote, I would support banning alcohol. Since I never abuse alcohol (no time for that), I would miss the occasional ice cold beer, but that's a small price to pay for saving many innocent lives.

Did I answer your question? Will you show me the same courtesy for once? I have a 2-part question.

(1) do you agree that extended magazines and assault rifles make it easier to kill large numbers of people in a shooting spree, compared to a pistol with a standfard magazine?

(2) if your answer to #1 is "no", forget it, we have nothing to discuss. However, if you answer "yes" to #1, here is #2. If the families of all the victims of the Arizona massacre asked you why we shouldn't ban extended magazines, what would you say to them?
We are both tired so here ya go.
1) Hypothetical, but yes it could. 2 "standard" guns could kill as many. 2 shooters x 2 guns even more etc. etc. get my point????

2) TTYL. Stupid question