View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
That is funny, bc the hate on the right amazes me. Look at Jim for example. He is constantly starting posts showing how much hate he has for anyone with a view different than his. This summer I saw people on highway overpasses spewing the most hatefull things about our president. You had a huge % of the right believing the Pres. was Muslim and was not an American w/o any evidence. What % of the right and of the TP where birthers?

I just saw someone call people idiots - how much hate is in that person?

I've never seen such hate.
"You had a huge % of the right believing the Pres. was Muslim and was not an American w/o any evidence."

What %? You say it's a huge percentage? Based on what data?

Paul, we certainly have our share of kooks and jerks on our side. The difference is, (1) I call them out as being jerks and kooks, and (2) we aren't as prone as Democrats to sending our kooks and jerks to Congress. We do a better job, I think, of keeping them on the margins, rather than electing them.

"He is constantly starting posts showing how much hate he has for anyone with a view different than his."

I don't hate liberals for whet they believe. I hate their repeated tactic of dodging the issues (which they do because their positions are indefensible) and crying 'racist' at every turn. This is a prime example of that. Instead of saying anything about Alan Grayson, you tried to male this about me. Classic liberal dodge.