View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 07:01 AM   #10
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
That is funny, bc the hate on the right amazes me. Look at Jim for example. He is constantly starting posts showing how much hate he has for anyone with a view different than his. This summer I saw people on highway overpasses spewing the most hatefull things about our president. You had a huge % of the right believing the Pres. was Muslim and was not an American w/o any evidence. What % of the right and of the TP where birthers?

I just saw someone call people idiots - how much hate is in that person?

I've never seen such hate.
yeah...that's remarkably frequent use of "hate" for one post...seems a little obsessive, you should get that looked at

apparently racism and hate are the favorite words of leftist with not much more to say...and you don't even have to provide any evidence ... Spence is apparently still searching for that one example.. and Paul...."I saw a guy on an overpass spewing hate" ...really???....good grief...your president and his fellow travelers just spent weeks referring to anyone that opposed them as terrorists in every possible way, this has become routine...they set the standard..I suspect more Americans saw that than saw the dude on the overpass....I will provide many examples if you'd like but you know that it's true.....two words with serious meanings have become casual language for the frustrated left it would be great if they held themselves and those that they support to the standards that they have for others who they have obvious disdain(you might even say.... hate...for )due to political differences