View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #15
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Paul, a few things..

(1) I am embarassed that any Republican would think that Obama is a Muslim, given that there is zero evidence of that. And that's a difference between you and I. I call out the kooks on my side, whereas you have not criticized COngreessman Grayson. Maybe you agree with him, that the Tea Party is the equivalent of the Klan. I don't know, because despite all your replies on this post, you haven't commented on the subject that started the thread.
I think he is a nut. Same as A. West. You defended West recently. I'm not defending Grayson and have not defended 1 stupid statement from anyone on the left.

This is the same discussion we have had many times. It is not my job to call out or crit. all crazy statement on the left just as I don't expect you to call out/crit. all crazy statements on the right. The difference is that any time you see a statement by anyone on the left you don't like, you start a thread and at some point state that you haven't seen anyone who you think is on the right calling that person out and then you say that the right must agree with the crazy statement.

So should I assume that you must believe that crazy statement Backmann said linking the bird flu and Obama?

(of course not)