View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 04:58 AM   #26
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
So your point is the average voters of all parties are idiots. well that's newsworthy! I don't believe that and I have no idea how you come to that conclusion, I didn't even remotely suggest it and Paul would be greatly offended by the use of "idiots", you should apologize

You are probably right, that 50% over there is hyperbole, but given the amount of time the chief posters there seem to be online, they must know everything on the internet anyways. still a scary place...
I've not been to this scary place that you speak of but you seem to know an awful lot about it for someone who is so frightened by what?...the discussion? the hyperbole? the idiots who might disagree with you and who are therefore unreasonable or even less reasonable than the unreasonable idiots here that disagree with you?

I'm scared and offended that some will make certain claims or statements that are absurd, provocative and insubstantial and that they often can't or won't defend and then feign indignation or attack or dismiss anyone who points out that fact as unreasonable idiots and scary racist haters but this seems to be a trend from our dear leader on down

if you want to be scared or frightened by something you should look at the fiscal condition of the country and the direction we're headed and the folks that are running things who think they know everything they have much more power over your future than a handful of nitwits on a forum yapping it up

Last edited by scottw; 10-29-2013 at 05:28 AM..