View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 07:56 AM   #19
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
GS i get that difference, i do.

but people
here were saying it’s a crime
to ask a foreign power for help which influences an election: that’s what clinton did. he mentioned the political environment.

if the offense was looking for dirt, why was it ok for senate democrats to ask ukraine to investigate manafort and trump?

there’s a lot of goalpost moving, about what the impeachable offense was, exactly.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim the goal post are not being moved .. not every kick goes thru the uprights .. the same applies tooday Trumps actions both written and verbal he kicked the ball right down the middle .. he is governing with the mentality he is above the law.. this should concern all Americans R and D but for some reason the party who champions family values national security and the rule of law .. cover their ears their mouths and their eyes .. as if its not really happening.. and I just dont understand when is enough is enough? People in American are getting fired for things they said and did 20 years ago. But we as a nation cant hold accountable The POTUS for what he said or did yesterday???
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device