View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 02:04 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I asked a simple question . so is there a time limit on when someone has to respond to a thread you started before you think they're duck ing the subject?

You didn't provide a recap, you insulted me. You do it's so often here you don't even recognize it anymore. You constantly insult me first and then in another thread complain about liberals insulting conservatives. Your hypocrisy is stunning.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
three posts by you which dont respond in any way, to the thread.

do you have anything whatsoever to say, about the apparent difference in the coverage and reactions to the allegations against biden, to those of the allegations against Kavanaugh?

there is more evidence, not the same, not less, to support the accusations against biden. Hell, maybe Biden’s last 10 interviews have all been a ruse to lay the groundwork for an insanity defense in the criminal probe against him. that would explain his sudden and obvious senility and inability to string two sentences together.

doesn’t quite explain his graduating 76th out of a class of 85 and claiming he was in the middle of his class, but let’s just conclude math isn’t his strong suit. either that or honesty.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device