View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 01:11 PM   #38
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I read the footnotes on p. 15 and p.16. Even though I'm not a lawyer, I didn't see anywhere in there, that the FBI revealed that the dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign. Could you point that part out to me, please?
Why do you think that is important, the sentence reads that the FBI speculates that the identified US person was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1's campaign. Do you think it would have been somehow different if it was Ted Cruz or his wife?

You seem to think it is good when Candidate #1 calls out for help in public from Russia, accepts and appreciates that help, but exhibit concern when others look at his relationship with Russia.
Just what did he really talk about in his last telecon with Putin? Didn't have time in an hour and a half to tell him not to interfere in US elections? Or didn't have the balls?

As usual
Trump=good, but I don't really like him that much
Anyone who questions Trump=bad

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin