View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 02:38 PM   #29
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
detbuch,
With all due respect from someone who voted against HRC; this President does or says something every day that gives me pause..... His administration has been a revolving door, with many heading into federal indictments. Those standing by are doing so for sake of country so as to not leave the station unmanned. I don't know that many foreign leaders are willing to align with him, nevermind sign a coerced trade agreement with him. His assessment of Korean military mass is based on nothing more than dollars he wants to move around to support his pet project of the moment. I seriously doubt you would find a senior military official willing to give him his full vote of confidence. I personally have no confidence in his international relations and believe he is being played for a fool by both Putin and Kim. His narcissism does not sit well with me.

So in my view, without even addressing so many issues within our borders, the country is not doing as well as you make it out to be. The stock market is not a true barometer, unless you are a one percenter. No one is perfect. I hope that you can attempt to consider some of the questioning put forward by some who are not politically motivated to anything other than what is good for Americans...
A voice of reason, what he said!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device