View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 02:19 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
how about you stop deflecting, and tell us what you think of what MSNBC is doing to this woman?

posing with a firearm has plenty to do with legislation ( i wouldnt do it, i think it’s a bit much), it conveys you’re a second ammendment supporter.

stock market is in a terrific place. and biden deserves some credit for that. fair enough?

but i moved half my positions to cash and have stop loss orders on my remaining positions, because a correction is coming. i’d be saying that if trump had won as well.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If you rely on Talking heads for your information, you'll end up mad all the time.
I don't see anything about Reid saying anything in the feed for her show and I would surmise that other than a 10 second clip, she did not get lost in that rabbit hole. However I'm assuming that one of the talking heads on Fox, is ranting about it.
So I looked and ah yes, Gutfield and it's been repeated by Breitbart, Daily Caller, etc

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin