View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 03:32 PM   #102
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I agree it doesn't have racist connotations 99+% of the time. This time it might have. It was presented upsides down which I believe is further indication it is racist and it had no connection to anything else that was going on - The video clip on the news I saw did not have cadets punching each other in the arm and I didn't see it live when I was watching the game. For those reasons, I don't think the academies where out of line in looking into it, asking questions and stating the cadets didn't have racist intentions.

There hasn't been any big uproar where people have seen the symbol and are calling people racist. It is as much if not more about the right complaining about it as anyone on the left actually doing it - red herring.

No one would ever accuse some 11 year old in Jim's town at the bus stop who flashed the sign and then punched someone s in the arm of being racist.
the Sandman kid was 16 when he was called the next James Earl Ray in every tv station except for one.
True or false? the tv clips we all saw, failed to show that the kids were victims of racist taunts, not perpetrators. watch what you are fed by the media Paul. They obviously have an agenda. Again, how many examples do you need to admit that, because whatever the number is, I can post that many examples.

your side is un-hinged.

The circle game as it’s called, is popular in high schools and colleges too. it requires the ok sign to be flashed upside down. but let’s assume it means Heil Hitler.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device