View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 10:19 AM   #65
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If the claim is that everything you do is the greatest and has never been done before, yada yada yada and then expect everyone to just agree with your fake news. He has the greatest con ever going and he has you buying in.
Remember Trump is only a salesman and they never sell down.
Politicians know that markets turn for no apparent reason and no one can control them absolutely, they are pretty careful about claiming influence on them.
His absolute clown show with the G7 is a great example. His policy is We are America, bitch. He's even pissed off the Canadians and that takes a lot. He freewheels all the time, "I'll know in the first minute"
It would be great if you were right about Trump and everything comes up roses, but Time will tell, none of this internet BS will.
"If the claim is that everything you do is the greatest and has never been done before, yada yada yada and then expect everyone to just agree with your fake news"

That's Trump, he's a world class egomaniac. It's fair to hold him accountable when he lies. What's not fair, is for the same liberals who touted the benefits of low unemployment and great stock returns, to suddenly say those things don't matter. That's the glaring hypocrisy Dangles and I are commenting on, and it's everywhere. Everywhere.

"Remember Trump is only a salesman "

Whatever he is, the economy is looking great at the moment. Of course it won't last. But many economists claim we are overdue for a recession, and so far, he's fighting that off. No one can do it forever.

"His absolute clown show with the G7 is a great example. His policy is We are America, bitch. He's even pissed off the Canadians and that takes a lot. He freewheels all the time, "I'll know in the first minute"

Again, those are valid, fair criticisms. We were pointing out naked, obvious hypocrisy, especially in not giving him credit for improving the economy.

I despised Obama in away that's hard to articulate, for his social policies and his radicalism and his personal arrogance. But he did some very productive things. I can say good things about Obama when de deserves it, the world doesn't stop spinning if you give credit where it's due. Liberals cannot do that with Trump, they are blinded and deranged by hate, and he loves it, he eats it up. Liberals fail to see, that's what got him elected. I don't know why they can't see that, the election wasn't that long ago, but they are acting in the same exact way. Deniro's "F--- Trump speech"? That helps Trump. How does the left not see that? It makes me want to donate to Trump.

Every single time Trump does something positive, the left either ignores it, or spins it into a negative. People see it, and it turns them off. It would do your side well to recognize that. You aren't going to beat Trump in the ring of fighting dirty, somehow he's better at it than everyone else.