Thread: Apple Inc
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 07:42 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
the GOP gave away billions of dollars to companys who have all ways had the money to pay employees better ..

these announcements are propaganda they are stroking Trumps ego you ve seen what happens when he dosn't get praise from thoses he feels should bend a knee to him
First, I asked you what obama did that was better for the working poor than the gop tax overhaul. You chose not to answer, which means you can’t think of anything, but you aren’t capable of admitting that I have a point.

Second, allowing the owners of a company to keep more of what is theirs, is not “giving” them something. There is a meaningful difference between giving something to someone that wasn’t theirs, and confiscating less of what was theirs. Liberals often confuse those very different things.

The companies are stroking trumps ego? Comcast announced 50 billion in infastructure spending. Comcast owns MSNBC. So you are telling us, that the ceo of Comcast who signs Rachael Maddow’s paycheck, is spending 50 billion as a PR stunt to help Trump? The man who owns MSNBC is trying to help Trump? That’s what you’re saying?

Wow.

Would it kill you to admit that yes, while the gop tax plan will help the wealthy, it’s also helping the average working Joe, too? Are you afraid you’d explode if you admitted that?

The fact that the democrats opposed this, isn’t going to help them in November.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device