View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 12:39 PM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
I have hope that by continuing to connect the dots for some folks, that they too will be able to gain some semblance of common sense, which now seems to be an acquired skill..... I have hope in the human race to do good and give their best efforts...
but it wasn’t just the headline…

if you read the article, the governor wants to use this death to start having a conversation about guns. not about how to get scumbags in prison before they do these things, not about how we raise more citizens who are decent people…never about those things, always about guns.

look, i’m pretty liberal when it comes to guns. but i dare you to come up with a hypothetical law that would have prevented this. you can’t.

there’s a huge supply of black market guns out there. there’s no conceivable law that will prevent bad people from getting them and using them.

if you started a new country today that had zero guns, you could do it. you could pass laws that would
prevent gun crime. but sadly, that’s not the reality in the US.

liberals do anything to avoid discussing the real causes of this. because the true causes, don’t help democrats win elections.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device