Thread: Who wrote this?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #34
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
There is only one Yeltsin. And only one Trump. Wilson, on the other hand, was followed by other big and little Wilson's who all helped us get into our post constitutional flux of Post Modern, Social Marxist, moral relativist, fragmented, atomized society of multiple genders, federal tit feeding, social justice warrior, "intellectual" and authoritarian group think that must forever go into more debt to sustain itself.

Oh, and that war that Wilson got us into, it's result and resolution was the reason for the next big war, which FDR got us into. And that war was the means by which Stalin was able to spread his communist control over half of Europe and most of Asia.

All good stuff. Maybe Trump can Trump that with some new worldwide destruction of humanity's quest for freedom.

And, despite your attempt at wandering away from my comparison, it still stands that Wilson was far more a racist, extremist, anti-free speecher and destroyer of the Constitution than Trump is.

Which is why I am against giving Trump more time to become a greater racist, extremist, anti-free speecher and destroyer of the Constitution than he is.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin