View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 01:49 PM   #84
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
We'll see.

Pundits at CNN are "heartbroken" that the hate crime didn't happen. They would prefer that a racist hate crime had taken place. No agenda there, no sir. That's where we are, they'd be happier if he was beaten by whites, had a noose tied around his neck, and sprayed with bleach.

All about The Narrative. Between the Covington case and this, I think The Narrative is going to check itself into rehab.
Show me the quote from people at CNN saying that, I heard them say either way it was bad. You certainly think, that someone did something really stupid, was a good outcome and it fits right into your narrative.

How's this fit into the Narrative?

Liberals hurt themselves, Conservatives kill others might be the narrative.

‘Domestic terrorist’ intended to ‘murder on a scale rarely seen’
Federal prosecutors have described a serving lieutenant in the US coast guard as a “domestic terrorist” after uncovering his alleged plot to murder Democratic members of Congress, high-profile journalists and civilians “on a scale rarely seen” in the US. Christopher Hasson, a marine corps veteran currently posted to coast guard HQ in Washington DC, is also thought to be a neo-Nazi, who stockpiled at least 15 guns and 1,000 rounds of ammunition at his basement apartment in Silver Spring, Maryland.

Hit list. In a filing to federal court in Maryland, prosecutors said Hasson kept a spreadsheet of his intended targets, which included Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar, as well as several journalists from CNN and MSNBC.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin