Thread: Fake news
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 01:29 PM   #102
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Bruce, So they didn't lie about the meeting with Soviets, where acting as agents w/o registering? - Isn't not registering a crime?

Butt hurt - seems like Benghazi was purely butt hurt. Pls. remind me again of who got fined, indicted or arrested?

And again - who are the communists? Sounds like McCarthy. I thought we were done with that type or politics but sadly, I guess not.
I don't know who "they" is but if you are referring to a politician, then you can call it a lie if you want to, everyone knows politicians lie. I am not sure what question or context they were asked to be given a proven lie for an answer. Not sure what this has to do with evidence of collusion either. The Russians did what they wanted and put doubt about the election, so they got accomplished their goal and attention is being wasted on the subject looking for a guilty party to punish. There is no evidence Trump had anything to do with russian hacking.

Benghazi was about Americans lost their lives needlessly, the anointed one was negligent in her duties. I don't think those families of the dead are butt hurt, more like looking for justice after the fact.

I did not mention communists in this thread anywhere, you brought that up and John graciously answered that.

Enjoy the weekend

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.