Thread: F***ing punks
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 09:52 AM   #12
Jimbo

This has happened to me twice recently, both times while I was walking my boxer in my own neighborhood. Cars drove by and some idiot felt the need to lean out the passenger window and expletive and gesture me. The first time I just started laughing because I recognized the car (from walking in my neighborhood so much). The second time I was in a neighborhood that connects to mine and when the car went by and rounded a curve I could see it pull down a cul de sac, so my mighty (timid) boxer and I also went down the cul de sac. I stood in the street in front of the house pretending to take a picture with my phone then pretending to be on the phone pointing toward the house like I was really pissed. Mom wasted no time bolting out insisting I tell her what I was doing. I strung her along for a bit throwing out road rage and bullying and a zero tolerance police department, then smiled and confessed I hadn't called anyone or taken a picture, but if there was a next time, things might be different. I haven't seen that car around since.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote