Thread: F***ing punks
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 04:05 PM   #29
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockport24 View Post
HA! Ross - that must have been awesome you breaking up a party with bat in hand...
Far from it. I had to get up out of a sound sleep.... First time was at my ex's house when daughter had called that things had gotten out of control. And her mother was away.... Second time was a friend who called from Florida and had gotten word there was a party at his house. (He had heard the story of my ex's) So I show up at his house at 0100 and the first kid I see is my nephew.....
I am far from a big or tough guy, but experience and a "persuader" will go a long way... as does some firm upward pressure on the barrel in someone's crotch. The intent was simply to turn an offensive posture into a defensive one. That said, all it would take for those situations to go south was to have some punk carrying and pull out his gun.... Just saying. Always a possibility. I was not carrying either time and was lucky.
Your time will come, Matt. Wait til your kids are 16-20.... Thank God mine are both 23 now.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote