View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:22 AM   #48
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke41 View Post
Great Election season, another round of pointless arguments that will upset people destroy friendships and help us all focus intenly about what is wrong with America. Trump sucks, Dems suck. Meanwhile this great country and people chug in oblivious to the hacks (both parties) that we foolishly elect. Until we have term limits and break up the lobysists and legal insider trading nothing will change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Would have voted from him hands down.. But being an ultra liberal (By SB standards ) I would have been accused of trying to Save the White Rino's who are facing extinction. in the New GOP
Kasich? Hahaha - you wouldn't have voted for him ; ) In the General? You would have voted for Kasich over Hillary or Bernie?

I don't believe you. You posts are like Bernie is typing them for you (or has redistributed your fingers to various keys ; ) )

BTW - this uber Right Wing NearFascist right here did vote for him in the Primaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Which is why I said "apparently". Talk to your airheaded, fellow world travelers in Hollywood.

Deep thinker Alyssa Milano goes further, she thinks that the Russians (Russians!!!) manipulated the Green Party apparatus, to sabotage the Democrat's chances there. Obviously not many people listen to her, but not enough people are laughing at her, only people on my side are laughing at her. I hope she gets a prominent speaking engagement at the next democrat national convention.
Alyssa Milano She is like the less-smart aunt of She Guevara

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: