View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 09:25 AM   #47
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I never said we didn't do anything nor what we did or didn't do...you always have to weigh the potential absent our involvement, you just like to put all of the blame(or the biggest) on America which is pretty silly....

"I'm sorry but do you guys realize who holds the biggest blame for helping Iran's current leader come to power?
THE UNITED STATES!"

"So...... Who's the boogyman?"
Haha - very true, the biggest installer of the Shah was the USA and the biggest installer of the Mullahs was, you'll never guess, the USA.

But contrary to the historical understanding of all good Prolesters (if Orwell had Hipsters?) only Imperialcorpratists America is the evil and every other peace loving people in the world (Russia/China) are being repressed by the USA from bringing the enlightenment.

What really pisses me off is how much this alternate reality has solidified its roots. It is very easy to machinize political non-conformity conforming alternate realities under the protections and sacrifice provided by the US government, the Constitution, and the American service-member. This gives these thought activists the breathing room necessary to create the ultimate self-licking-ice-cream-cone: the hate America Unicorn Fart Double Rainbow crowd.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: