Thread: The anti Jim
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 12:23 PM   #8
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
he’s a jerk and an idiot, and he is pulverizing the national democratic party. what about that is wrong? he’s a very effective person, who has no morals or ethics, none. but he knows how to manipulate things to his favor. he’s not a clueless buffoon who can’t get anything done.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I don't know many idiots that are very effective. I guess he is doing a good job of making it easier to pollute, making affordable health care harder to access, undermining our allies, emboldening our enemies, eroding our institutions, weakening public trust and undermining the global economy.

Not sure any of this stuff is good for liberals or conservatives...perhaps that's why he's an effective idiot.

As for pulverizing the democrats, last time I checked the dems held a 10 point advantage in the mid-terms, a 75% chance of taking the house and every day another prominent conservative leaves the GOP. Trump has perhaps the biggest political scandal in the history of our nation hanging over him like a storm cloud about to erupt this fall.

But keep gaslighting yourself, it's fun to watch.