View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 03:24 PM   #69
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
That wasn't my word - that was the author's.

I think JohnR said something about "interference" though.

Maybe you need to go through other people's posts like you seem to go through mine.

You seem on edge recently. Did something happen?
Did the American media get accused of "interfering" with the election when they broke the story about Trump's disgusting language on the Access Hollywood tape?

I haven't heard anyone doubt the accuracy of what was in the hacked emails. If the emails are valid, than while we need to increase cyber-security, I see the release of the emails as allowing voters to make an informed decision.

When Romney was unknowingly recorded making his idiotic comments about lots of people not wanting to work, I don't recall pushback about how the truth was obtained.

When secrets are revealed about Democrats doing unethical things, all they do is attack the messenger. They never want to talk, not even for a second, about what was revealed.

It was the liberals who interfered in this election. In the primary, the DNC and the media worked with Team Hilary to sabotage poor Bernie. In the general, CNN got debate questions to Hilary, and the DNC actually paid thugs to incite violence at Trump rallies.

Those actions constitute "interfering". Reporting those facts is not interfering. The method of getting the emails may well have been a violation of international law, but sharing the emails was not interfering. Influencing, maybe, but people were free to choose whether or not to care about the democrats' unethical actions.