Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
to use your own words

Haven't you exhausted yourself furiously masturbating these conspiracy theories
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
So when your arguments fail you resort to typical Trumplican nasty verbiage
Impressive
I stopped back here just to see what's being discussed. I've been on other boards writing about the Durham investigation and Ukraine and I came here to dabble.

I see a thread (now dead) where you clueless lefties were prattling on for pages, wondering why and what Durham was investigating. I made my first posts substantive, directly answering the question; #69, #71. They were serious, supported posts with actual facts and documentation laying out the very serious criminal acts in the lead-up to the election . . . but that kind of thing is rejected / ignored by the small minds here.

Thereafter, I since pretty much treated you guys as the scat throwing monkeys you are and only resorted to this board for comedic relief from serious discussion I was enjoying elsewhere.

You guys exist in a bubble of idiocy and you delude yourselves, thinking yourselves knowledgeable and witty.

As I said when being accused of "scumminess" for saying the whistleleaker acted in a seditious manner:
"Scumminess" is three pages of the loopyleftie posters here wondering in abject, purposeful, self-imposed ignorance about what Durham is investigating . . . And then, when I exactingly lay out plenty of Obama administration illegality that led directly to the Russian collusion hoax and the fake investigation into it, you ignore it.

Scumminess is ignoring facts you asked for and instead running back under your mommy's apron of another safe, mindless false narrative of the left, only peeking out enough to shake your fist and say orange man bad . . .

So pathetic and so predictable, keep parroting what you think is a cudgel until it is destroyed and then turn and shift to another BS cudgel.

You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.