View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 02:12 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
on The View, surrounded by all the deep thinkers there, Abrams said she won in 2018, and the hosts gushed over there at that she hasn’t conceded.

The left is very principled about calling out unsubstantiated claims of elections being stolen.

Everything is OK when the left does it. Naturally she blamed racism, even though black turnout was astronomical.
You use honesty as if you have any

Once again spoon fed by you keepers over on Fox

Did you even take a minute to read past the head line ? it clearly states

Stacey Abrams praised on 'The View' for not conceding election, defends saying she 'won' Georgia race in 2018

But that’s not her response

Abrams said she appreciated the framing of Hostin's question. "I have never denied that I lost. I don’t live in the governor’s mansion. I would have noticed," she said And there is this clip that’s going around, and it shows me saying that we won, and what I was referring to was that we won in terms of communities that were long left out of the electoral process finally participating in '18 in outstanding numbers," she said.

She went on to say again. Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin thanked Abrams for "admitting" she outright did not win. "That’s such a rare thing," she said.

"I did it on the day I didn’t win," Abrams said. "I’m not the governor, said that. The other is the election wasn’t fair to voters.

Not sure why you hate women

And of course at the bottom of the story

George Soros throws $1M behind Stacey Abrams' second gubernatorial run

Fox feeding the hordes
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device