View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 08:44 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Republican operatives and elites criticised former president Donald Trump for saying that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has a “DEATH WISH”, but many Republican elected officials have stayed silent.

Then Trump attacked his wife who served in his cabinet

Must immediately seek help and advise from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!”

Trump praised Ginni Thomas at a Saturday rally for continuing to believe his "big lie" about the 2020 presidential election, which he lost to Joe Biden.

Following her testimony, Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-MS) told reporters Ginni Thomas still believes the election was stolen.

but but Abrams !

Wake up already the actual danger to the Republican Party and to the democratic process in America are out in plan view

But Republicans are afraid to tell their supporters the Truth ! Seeing they already have issues with accepting the Truth
You criticized trump for falsely suggesting his loss was the result of an unfair election. All i did, was ask why you don’t care that Abrams did the same thing. And instead of explaining why it’s ok when demi rays do it, you get angry and go on a trump tirade. which is changing the subject.

Why is it ok for abrams to claim her election loss was unfair, but a character flaw for Trump to do so? both losers claims have been debunked. yet both are still
telling the lie.

I can criticize both of them, i’m not enslaved to my party. You can’t, because you are enslaved to your party.