View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 04:56 PM   #73
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Not a crock, Bob. Receipts Bob, I bring receipts. The difference between me and you on this topic is that I have at least done some homework and you are reacting to the feels.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...hs-in-the-u-s/

Still waiting for a response here Bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Right no one is saying you should be confiscating all the guns out there. But there is a gun highway coming from other States like Indiana and Mississippi that lead directly to Chicago. Stop that and you take away much of the guns that are used in crimes in Chicago.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Indianna & Mississippi require dealers adhere to Federal to do a background check before firearms purchases. They do not have the best state laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
My point is that us responsible gun owners have no issues waiting a few days for background check. While this is not going to end gun violence but it may reduce the guns on the streets and some potential tragedies.
I am a bit of a 1A and 2A absolutest but I am amenable for certain background checks, waiting periods, and some training requirements for certain things. But I am not compromising when the other side won't. I will not bend the knee.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: