Thread: TELEMARKETERS
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

TELEMARKETERS

So I been having this problem with these jackwads calling 8-10 times a day. Hi this is Robert from home security robocaller..

So one day a few weeks ago I told them my name was jack kwan and they called me back from a place in rhode island...VMS Security systems. They have a company robocalling from washington state with very specific numbers.

I told them to stop calling me and every time they called from now on I was calling this security company back. They denied making the calls. Sure then why did someone call back from your company then.

Every time since I have held true to my word. I call them back. I push any old button on the phone system and get a different person every time. My only intent and I tell them usually after about 5 minutes is to waste their time as much as they waste mine. They usually slam the phone down

I told a guy last week in their billing dept to make sure I'm on their do not call list because of the amount of calls they give me. I asked him how he'd like it if he got interupted 10 times a day or more.

The calls haven't stopped and neither have I. Tonite they called from a number in Washington wanting to come out tomorrow and do a demo of their wireless security system and they were giving me free equipment. Cept the only thing is they addressed me by the Jack Kwan name and spouted off an address in Foxboro they had me listed at.

So tomorrow at 9am someone is going to be very unhappy that they drove to a house that either no-one is going to be home or better yet whoever answers the door is going to tell them they have no clue who they're looking for.

If the guy calls me tomorrow I'm going to tell him they had the wrong zip code and send him to Boxboro

This could be epic
UserRemoved1 is offline   Reply With Quote