Thread: Palins Alaska
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #36
Mr. Sandman

Pretty amazing women if you ask me. A lot of kids in this country should have a mother (/family) like her.
That said, I think the show is an obvious infomercial trying to inform the public about her life, because up till now the liberal media has told you what they want you to hear. This sort of bypasses them and it pisses them off. (Ie. instead of trying to trap her(and embarrass) with questions she does not have an answer to right off the top of her head in front of a lot of people)

Alaska is a beautiful state that few have seen. She was a good state leader and a person with good values. I think she probably would not make the best president but I would like to see her in a significant role in the federal government.

The media today sucks. They can embarrass anyone to the point of not running. And I think it limits us as a country because great leaders will not step up (or should I say step in?) for the job.

If I had my choice for 2012 it would be Mitt Romney / Bill Frist. These two guys can both lead, and Bill knows the REAL heath care issues better than anyone in the US. But I doubt that this will happen...mainly because of the media.