View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:18 AM   #11
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Each side has tens of millions of people, plenty of jerks on both sides. But among politicians and TV pundits, where I sit, the liberals are way worse. Their ideas on the economy are abject failures, many (not all) of their social issues are just weird, so instead of explaining why their ideas are better, they engage in attacks. It's all they have.
d?
See I disagree - I see the Repub. electing fowl mouthed, racist people constantly - people under indictment and they don't care. Look at the constant insults in this forum that come from the Repubs.

Look at the hypocrisy coming out of the Repub. supporting everything Trump says (the changing of the platform not to criticize Russia) tariffs (how many soy beans did we sell to China in Nov and Dec.?), insulting our allies, the swooning over the stock market (remember how you were enjoying the increase in your 401K) yet now they've developed lock jaw over his causing the market to crater, the lack of concern over the deficit (and it is not the same to have a deficit when the economy sucks like when Obama was left the worse economy since the depression vs when Trump was left one cruising along). Also, the hypocrisy of the Right hating the government except when the Right needs $ to put food on their table. Don't forget the Right leaning states get far more in govern. $ back on average then they pay to the government. They gladly have their hand out yet complain about the government at the same time.