View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 08:05 AM   #20
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
A public high school in Massachusetts is asking students to stop using the word “freshmen.”

did you read this on turtle boy : their lead Easthampton High School Kids Can’t Use The Word “Freshman” Any More Because It Offends The Gender And Sexuality Alliance Group..

are you disappointed in an inclusive America ??? nothing here is forced its in a handbook..

change with the times or be a dinosaur the gender thing is real and not going to go away a

from the actual ap story

Easthampton High School will transition the official language to “first year students” and ask students to use that phrase, WWLP reported Thursday. The decision came after a school’s Gender and Sexuality Alliance Group recommended the school handbook use gender-neutral language.

Free speech rights still reign, and students may continue to use the word “freshman” if desired, Easthampton Superintendent Nancy Follansbee said in a statement.

not sure how this applies to Taxes
As usual you didn't understand the context of why I posted the story. But I will dumb it down for you. When tdf was talking about gender studies, I thought I would post a humorous example of the far reaching righteousness of our progressive educators. Nothing more,nothing less.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN