View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #26
LT. DAN 2

When GREED and FEAR hit the high notes (It may be Soon), watch for a gradual "capitulation"...i:e: the average Joe throws in the towel in fear of losing more of what he already lost. THEN................
The market makers will spin the first "Good News" headline as marking the bottom of the market. They will raise the market several hundred points over a few weeks, enticing the uninformed into believing the "All Clear" has been signaled and you will begin throwing money back into the market in an attempt to gain what you had lost. At this point, the market makers will pull the rug out from under you by dropping the market several hundred points over a few days and will now have all of your money and your anger. Some will sell out and vow never again while others will be recycled into the same steps as before until the real bottom is formed. (That's when their are no more retail buyers (You) left).
Market makers from Wall Street have some of the most Brilliant Psychologist working in their firms. They know how you think, how you try to reason, and prey on that advantage.
Just my thoughts..
O.K. Back into my Cave.
P.S. It's not all doom and gloom as the patient investor who has that proverbial long term horizon will be O.K. as long as we are the U.S. of A. If that changes, all bets are off.