View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 08:10 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Spoken like a True Trump convert

Does no one care how wrong Trump and his policys are ? Is all that matters, that they say what you want to hear?

I express this same concern about Trump ^^^^^ and Trump lovers dont care

But again plz ignore everything else

"The special counsel did not find that any US person or Trump campaign official conspired or knowingly co-ordinated with Russia,"
you call this vindication I call it investigation complete

but for Hillary same basic premise

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information. The F.B.I. found neither, and as a result, he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

But Trump and supporters are still yelling lock her Up

then once in office Sessions admits there is not enough evidence for the FBI to investigate Hillary Clinton

And Trump fires him

More recently at a build the wall rally with Steve Bannon a women clearly a trump support says this

Never in my life did I think I would like to see a dictator,” the woman told the crowd. “But if there’s going to be one, I want it to be Trump.”

and then the crowd breaks into applause but to you this is Fake news and Isolated thinking of a small few (aka Trumps Base ) its boiling under the surface

https://wearemitu.com/politics/woman...-dictatorship/
"The special counsel did not find that any US person or Trump campaign official conspired or knowingly co-ordinated with Russia,"
you call this vindication

Yes, when the point of the investigation was to indict him for collusion, and Mueller says there was no evidence of collusion after a 2 year investigation, yes I call that vindication. All sane people call that vindication, which is precisely why the folks at MSNBC were crushed.

Oh, Trump is a dictator now? Please tell me, what he's doing that's dictatorial, what ha she done that is outside the authority of what the constitution allows? Has he disbanded the Supreme Court?

WDMSO, think about this for a nanosecond...would a dictator let Jim Acosta do what he does? No. A dictator would have Jim Acosta executed.

You are completely un-hinged, you are talking gibberish.