View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 08:52 PM   #45
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
FFS you just recently said you have no interest in opinions without facts. So either show us some facts that show that a huge majority of religious charity goes to republicans versus democrats, or drop it.

This is one of the stupidest paths you’ve ever gone down

even if you remove religious donations altogether, conservative generosity doesn’t drop anywhere close to zero. so even if you remove it altogether, the data shows that conservatives care about the well
being of the needy.

Trump did more for blacks, without question, than any president who ever came before him. When he mentioned record low black unemployment at his state of the union, do you remember what happened? the republicans went berserk, the democrats all
sat on their hands, bitter and miserable.

George W Bush, also called a racist by your side, spearheaded an AIDS initiative i. africa that stanford university says saved over one million lives. But he’s a republican, so according to you, he doesn’t care about anyone other than himself and other republicans.
Have you ever looked at a picture of Republicans?
You think those white faces are representative of the American people?
Apparently black people aren’t as easily gaslit as poorly educated whites in Republican states.
Why would they want to throw in with the people who self admitted that they’re less educated and have less opportunity to get ahead?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin