Thread: Latest poll
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 12:05 PM   #12
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Once again you have overlooked the fact that he is clearly the greatest president of our lifetime.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Gee wiz, we haven’t heard that broken record enough, but it’s no surprise to hear that party line. You have your opinion, it in no way makes it so, I’d give him decent marks for holding on to a strong economy, but at a big expense that we all will have to pay later; this administration just like other keeps spending beyond its means.

I’d give him low marks on foreign affairs, he has emboldened Putin and legitimized NK without getting a damn thing in return and Syria and Middle East handling is beyond pour.

Environmental policies are a complete fail, but maybe your kids children can find a new planet to live on in the suburbs.

For a guy that claimed to get in to solve the immigration problem, he has just made a big fat mess of it, the problem expanding under his administration.

If he is the best ever, why do all the truly quality people run for the door after a short visit to the circus and we are left with countless temporary appointments and a nut job rogue lawyer handling foreign policy.

If all you care about is your bank account and a lower tax bill if your a higher earner, then your narrow vision sees what it’s capable of seeing, nothing off to the side or in the future.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device