View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:29 AM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
This is a fishing site after all, we have a six figure potentially illegal payment of hush money to cover up the affair with an adult actress...and you guys have nothing to say???

Sanders is done by the way. She can't even lie about the lying any more.
Please.

Bill Clinton was accused of rape. Not merely of being serially unfaithful, but of rape (also he made payoffs to at least one of his victims that we know about).

If Bill Clinton ran against the nicest, the most ethical Republican who ever lived, we all know who you would vote for. Which means your outrage is quite selective. Which means it's fake.

Trump is a morally bankrupt reptile. So was his opponent. But it only bothers you, I guess, when conservatives act this way.

If the democrats and their PR wing in the media hadn't unfairly portrayed McCain as a racist, and then unfairly portrayed Romney as a heartless plutocrat who objectified women (for keeping resumes in a binder for Christ's sake), if Obama hadn't called us bitter clingers, if Hilary hadn't called us deplorables, there would be no President Trump.

I'm not saying give anyone a pass. I'm saying be fair. The media can't come close to doing that. So my side nominated someone who could operate in that sleazy sphere, and do so quite effectively. Someone who could absorb the cheap shots without batting an eye, and throw elbows right back. He doesn't merely survive in the ring of mud-slinging, he loves it. That's his briar patch.

You asked for this, you got it. You plant potatoes, guess what? You get potatoes.