View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 04:16 PM   #3
CTSurfrat

When the elected left talks about income inequality they always talk about greedy CEOs, bankers, Wall Street hedgefund owners etc. (But they have no problem taking their money.) They never mention thay they are the 1% or villianize the the athletes, actors, and other members of the 1% that share their ideology. It's always the conservative 1% that is greedy and needs to pay their fair share.

It's the typical hypocrisy of many, not all, on the left. The rich need to pay more....yet I would wager to bet that every elected politician calling for higher taxes on the rich takes every deduction they can and has a finiancial advisor helping them keep more of their money.

Just look at the hypocrisy from the hosts at MNSBC -Sharpton 4.5 million in back taxes, Toure -59K, Harris -70k, Reid 5k - All on record complaing the rich don't pay enough, unless of course it is them!

Am I jealous at the millions others may have, sometimes, but do I think they don't pay enough in taxes, no. Just look at the IRS numbers, the top 10% pay the vast majority of taxes collected. Which by the way is at a record high.

Bill