Thread: Waterboarding
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #125
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Your right, I would sing like a sparrow. I guess your admitting it works.

The American people don't have the stomach for a heavy handed war. Imagine dropping the bomb now. We have gone soft. You can talk tough all you want, but the fact is, if the people in charge would let our men fight then we WOULD kick butt. They won't ,so we are forced to fight covert. Just thank your lucky stars that there are people willing to make the hard choices and do the hard thing so your kids can sleep in peace.

Seems like I'm argueing with you. How's your chair?

I talk tough because I lived it.Our boys ARE fighting hard.Who are you to question anything an American soldier does?Have you served?Have you seen?I can answer that.....a great big no I would say.I'll wager your kids sleep in "peace" through nothing you've done but what others have done.How dare you question my commitment to my country and my family.

My chair is fine.I was standing outside of mine while you were sitting in yours!Go to hell.

Waterboarding works because it causes complete agony.America isn't about inflicting agony on its prisoners,ask American POWS of the Japanese how it feels dumbo!Think before you speak dumbass!

We should be killing these freaks outright through firepower and technology...no prisoners to start with.Shear domination.Wake up kid.

Last edited by basswipe; 05-07-2009 at 04:44 AM..