Thread: Waterboarding
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 09:29 PM   #126
Cool Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post
I hate fvcknuts like you.

I talk tough because I lived it a$$hole.Our boys ARE fighting hard.Who the fvck are you to question anything an American soldier does?Have you served?Have you seen?I can answer that.....a great big no I would say.I'll wager your kids sleep in "peace" through nothing you've done but what others have done.You a$$,how dare you question my commitment to my country and my family.

My chair is fine.I was standing outside of mine while you were sitting in yours!Go to hell.

Waterboarding works because it causes complete agony.America isn't about inflicting agony on its prisoners,ask American POWS of the Japanese how it feels dumbo!Think before you speak dumbass!

We should be killing these freaks outright through firepower and technology...no prisoners to start with.Shear domination.Wake up kid.
Wow! You totally misread him. He wasn't criticizing us that have served or are serving, he was criticizing the damn politicians. Our military is like a professional baseball team, and they make us play with a plastic bat, a tee and a wiffle ball. The politicians love to put us in harms way and tie our hands!

And the petty name calling was beneath even you, Basswipe.