Thread: Waterboarding
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:12 AM   #138
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
Getting into a debate about abortion is like getting into a debate about religion, cyclical and boring.

debating the slaughter of millions of innocent children- THAT'S BORING.

That's how arguments about morals always go. What one person finds immoral, there will always be another that finds it moral. THAT'S WHAT TED BUNDY SAID.

What's annoying to me is that abortion really has absolutely nothing to do with Waterboarding. Abortion is a moral issue, waterboarding is a legal issue.
BUT...waterboarding three dirt bags....now that's a "legal issue" that the left can really get up in arms about .....weird.....

wait...I though torture was a moral issue??? "WE DON'T TORTURE"...remember..we only dismember....not terrorists of course...the question with waterboarding is if in fact, it is actual torture...on the scale of possible torture methods it seems to be WAAAAYYY down on the worst that could be employed....bordering on...oh, I don't know....ENHANCED INTERROGATION..and apparently , at the time a perfectly acceptable way of eliciting information for a host of dem. lawmakers..that was, until they could make it a political issue...keep separating law and morality when it's convenient for you