Thread: Gun Legislation
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 12:47 PM   #49
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Sorry Bruce the guns don’t kill people, people kill people is very convenient, but doesn’t address the ease at which these either mentally or socially bankrupt individuals can obtain weapons capable of killing dozens in seconds. We have an equal number now bring killed by domestic terror than radical Islamic terror.
I find that much like the emotionally reactionary charged left that tries to make the president complicit accusing him of racism in these awful shooting events accusing him of racism in handling the border crisis, the media in the sensationalism of this news brings too much attention to it in their twisted spin which makes them complicit planting seeds in sick peoples' minds to find an easy way to kill so many in such a short amount of time. The more it happens, the more normalized it becomes to the point of numbing which is really sad. "Equal number"? you want to talk statistics? I can give actual factual statistics that will open you mind and see closer to the truth about so called gun violence. Convenience has nothing to do with it. What you sheep believe is if the tool was not in existence, then there would not be victims, that is fantasy land false promises of in the name of safety from leaders like Maura Healy. Background checks already exist.
Keep making more laws to infringe law abiding people and more and more criminals will continue to avoid those same laws. Get it?

To suggest the evil Dems are coming for your guns is nuts, go count how many of those evil Dems are avid hunters or handgun owners. The number of nut jobs isn’t going down and making it more difficult if not impossible for troubled people or someone with an online agenda from being able to purchase makes sense.
I did not suggest that Bob. In fact of the last few presidents, Obama passed less gun control than the conservatives so I realize it is not just the Democrats who pass gun control. But you can't tell me there are not progressive Dems who have actually said they are for banning guns. Gun control for politicians is not about guns, it is about control and the sooner you realize what they are doing, the better off we will all be.
Nutjobs also use other inanimate objects to main and kill yet we do not ban those things. What gives you or I the right to dictate what anyone can choose to own to defend themselves? None of any of the firearms my family own are a threat to anybody.

I have no issue with legal gun ownership, but I also don’t see a need for assault rifles, or at least magazines with the capacity to kill so many in do little time.
OK, you and many others don't see the need. Well then, people like you JimW, etc. need to get informed then. You don't hear about incidents like this one?https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...ers-with-ar-15
You try taking on a group of home invaders with a revolver or pistol and see where it gets you, dead most likely. That AR-15 semi automatic (not an Assault Rifle) saved this guys' life.
Or the many more examples that happen and it does not fit the left medias' narrative so the sheep just go along with the views they are told and fed by the ultra rich who run the country. How about the church shooting in Texas that was stopped by a law abidding citizen neighbor who prevented further deaths( and if he had his magazines already loaded would have gotten there faster and prevented more) ?

You're entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it is.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nobody limits you to how many golf clubs you can own, yet they are also used to kill as well, not just hit a white ball. I use tools every day. I can choose to own what I want. Don't blame the tool or dictate what tool people in a free country can choose to own.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.