View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #9
Saltheart

Its one game. The commentators talked like it was the end of the series but it was just one game. We screwed up in the last few minutes of the first half. That was just mental with people relaxing for the end of the half too soon. got play all the minutes out. I thought they played almost even in the second half but by even I mean LA owned the 3rd quarter but we did the forth. Unfortunately the bad couple of minutes at the end of the first half and poor start in the 3rd put us in a bug hole.

One positive note is that they seemed to be able to bring garnet into play in the forth quarter. I hope that carries over into the next game.

Rondo took stupid pills before the game. Not only did he not do good , he looked down right bad. He's down by almost 20 and hes just standing outside letting the shot and game clock wind down?? What the hey!!

Wouldn't you like a team with 5 Paul Pierces though! That guy is one good ball player.

Unusual for Ray Allen to be in foul trouble , I don't think that will happen again.

Lets see what happenes in the next game. LA is expected to win at home , they have 3 more home games and we only need to steal one. Not time for panic yet.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote