View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 01:31 PM   #7
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
In which, The Huffington Post and Amnesty International qualify as "right wing media" to you. Man, oh, man, you are something...

amplified by right wing media.

The Huffington Post is right wing! How come NO ONE denied these rapes were taking place when they were reported when Obama was POTUS? It only became an issue, when Trump pledged to do something about it.

"Certainly looks to me like Republicans didn't celebrate the election of a black President either"

Because we aren't endlessly obsessed with what someone's skin color happens to be. We were concerned with what he'd do, not with what he'd look like. An alien concept to you and your ilk, I know...
Reading comprehension is not your strong point, I should know that by now.

Does "a rising tide lifts all boats" work differently now in the Floridaman regime and so your claim is that he did something special for minorities and deserves more than a participation award?

Since sitting is a judgement on your attitude towards people, just what meaning do you attribute to Republicans sitting during Obama's SOTU?

Certainly looks to me like Republicans didn't celebrate the election of a black President either, does that mean they are racist, just don't care about blacks or it has nothing to do with race?

You think that there are less rapes now with asylum seekers being sent to Guatemala, what do you base that assumption on?

And speaking of campaign promises, it must be about time for another infrastructure week.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin