Thread: Radar is a go
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 03:45 PM   #19
redlite

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Just got an email from my installer seems my Garmin GT-56 UHD Transom Mount Transducer is on back order till march. I have no luck ordered a window in January to have it in before my kitchen remodel in March was told now maybe April after my slip said February, I stress Maybe! Same Place we ordered a Door just now got the Price also from January only to see the spec were incorrect ... Anyone have any solid places to conduct business with. I am sure my orders were set aside and forgot because I wasn't spending 5k just a feeling seeing email after email was ignored and i had to physically show for an answer.. Odd both my dad and I did are whole house with replacement windows no issues prior to this from Horner Millwork never again
If door issue spoken about was ordered from Horner in somerset u not only one in that boat. We got run around from them all week on crown molding. Supposed to be here Tuesday and Saturday still no crown and we been gettin run around and ignore button from them as well.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
redlite is offline   Reply With Quote