View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 09:40 AM   #11
Pete F.
Canceled

In tweets alone Trump has called various parts of the media Fake news 285 times. That doesn't count all the times in his rallies.
The only thing he tweets close to as much about is Fox news 250 times and Russia 247.
Of course we do have to remember how great he is, since he is very capable of announcing it in tweets and if he says it then it is surely true.
"Nobody but Donald Trump will save Israel"
"Nobody knows jobs like I do!"
"Nobody understands politicians like I do"
"Nobody beats me on National Security"
"Nobody would fight harder for free speech than me"
"Nobody can beat me on the economy (and jobs)"
"Nobody will protect our Nation like Donald J. Trump"
"Nobody more against ObamaCare than me"
"Nobody has more respect for women than Donald Trump!"
"No-one has done more for people with disabilities than me"
Illegal immigration "Our Southern border is unsecure. I am the only one that can fix it"
Illegal immigration "Such a big problem for our country-I will solve"
Infrastructure "The only one to fix the infrastructure of our country is me"
Infrastructure "I am the only one that knows how to build cities"
Infrastructure "all falling apart. I can fix for 20% of pols, & better"
ISIS "ISIS is still running around wild. I can fix it fast"
ISIS "5000 ISIS fighters have infiltrated Europe. Also, many in U.S. I TOLD YOU SO! I alone can fix this problem!"
Jobs "I will create jobs like no one else"
Jobs "I am the only presidential candidate who will bring jobs back to the U.S.and protect car industry!"
Jobs "I will bring our jobs back to the U.S., and keep our companies from leaving. Nobody else can do it."
Making America great "I am the only one who can Make America Great Again"
Making America great "If I run, and if I win, our country will be great again."
Moving jobs to Mexico "I am the only one who can fix this. Very sad."
Obamacare "We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me"
Slow GDP "I TOLD YOU SO! Only I can fix"
Social Security "I am going to save Social Security without any cuts. I know where to get the money from. Nobody else does."
Tax laws "I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president and am the only one who can fix them."
Terrorism "At least 67 dead,400 injured. I alone can solve"
Terrorism "TIME FOR A CHANGE, I WILL SOLVE - AND FAST!"
Tough calls "Govt. collapsing in Iraq...Sadly, I called this one and please remember, I alone called it.
Veterans Affairs "I will fix VA quickly."
Why are people upset w/ me over Pres Obama’s birth certificate? I got him to release it, or whatever it was, when nobody else could!"

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin