Thread: Jeffrey Epstein
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 10:24 AM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

It said two presidents, I had confidence that someone would say: Whatabout Bill.

Given Trump's history of using dirt to get at his opponents should make people wonder why he never brought this up when he was going after Hillary thru Bill's affairs.

Trump was interviewed by attorneys involved in the case, hung out with Epstein and Clinton, it was in the news, pretty unlikely he didn't hear of Lolita Island and it's customers.

I suppose Trump was just being a nice guy and didn't want to hurt the Clinton's marriage.

Hearsay is that Epstein wanted his "modeling" agency to be like Trumps, some people wonder what he meant by that?

Hopefully all the slime involved will be dealt with to the full extent of the law, but I don't hold a lot of hope for that. It's a pretty tangled web and goes from Acosta to Weinstein, likely not missing many letters of the alphabet.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin