View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 04:07 AM   #62
wdmso

[QUOTE=buckman;1122289]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I said that about Benghazi and all the hearings and investigations by the R's showed that to be the case ..

Well except that they blatantly lied on TV about it being a tape . There is that �� you seem to forget they changed that narrative 3 days into it ... Trumps administration has lied and the changed their narrative on every time they open their mouth .. and investagation were held and found nothing ... and how amazing since Trump got elected no more investigations into Benghazi ...

You do know that the New York Times and Washington Post is not news right ? Rumors do not equate with evidence

Wow now thats an Amazing statement what news do you think is Real

Yes rumors do not equate with evidence .. May be you should have had the same standard for Obama or Hillary then you'd have some creditability when you make comments like New York Times and Washington Post is not news right

Let the investigation run its course.... see the difference ... I'll accept the outcome ... will you ??? ( its a witch hunt ??? who runs both houses?? oh right the republicans ...

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device