View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 08:09 AM   #6
eelman

Unfortunatly, they needed food and water and medicine and diapers days ago, they still dont have it, thats all I see....... No blame, should just be action

Bush just now said " food is on the way" I cant.wow you have to be kiddin me, we can send troops to Iraq in no time yet the richest country in the world takes 7 days to get food and water to new orleans? fellow americans? we had tsunami drops in a day of food but, this? a week? kids are dying on highway overpases, dead bodies everywhere......Its a shame.

The more bush talks the deeper he puts his foot in his mouth, he really seems not to care. Texas is doing more than the feds, a food drop could have been done instantly, there is no defense for the feds on this one, the republicans are in deep dudu for many years to come. Spending billions on an overseas war yet letting our own people die on national television, makes me sick.

The television crews can get in there but not the federal goverment. They never even offered a way out for these people who have no maney, no gas and no place to go, they wanted them out yet offered no possible way for them to get out. busses should have been there a week ago...

even if louisiana had a plan in place , the feds would have had to get involved, the scope is just to large.

Let me ask you this? what is this happend in a rich community? palm beach, or key west where all the people were rich, you can bet they would have been plucked up right away.. Just terrible

Last edited by eelman; 09-02-2005 at 08:17 AM..
eelman is offline   Reply With Quote