View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #9
BassDawg
Trophy Hunter Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorM View Post
I am expecting big things from JD and Dice K this year. Contract extension year for M. He will produce
All signs point to YES!!!

I think that both those guys are poised for some career highs, along with the fact that JD still owes us about 9.5 M from last season's abomination !!!

This should be a more typical year for him, his son is recovering nicely, he's seen all the pitchers for a year now, he knows Fenway better, plus he's gonna have The Kid out there ~hopefully pushing him to a much better season than last year .

Just hope we've Americanized some of Dice-K's preparations and off-day throwing sessions. He pitched waaaaaay more than he had too last year, and i thought i saw the potential for a WALL last year around Aug/Sept...................He should be Fine though and he exceeded the number of Wins for the regular season that i had him down for, and his post season was more than adequate for his first year. Will be a blast to watch, escpecially since this will be Varitek's and Farrell's second year with #18 .

"The first condition of happiness is that the connection
between man and nature shall not be broken."~~ Leo Tolstoy

Tight Lines, and
Happy Hunting to ALL!
BassDawg is offline   Reply With Quote