View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 12:25 PM   #135
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
How is it tattling when I'm just asking ow something doesn't violate the rules?

And why does the word retard bother you more when you called Democrats whores? You don't think people find that offensive?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
How is it not tattling when you tell the authority figures who you think violated the rules, in the hope of getting them punished?

"And why does the word retard bother you more when you called Democrats whores?"

The people who you call "retards", are people who were born with challenges. They didn't ask to be born with challenges, they didn't do anything to deserve those challenges, it just happened to them. Normal human beings feel empathy for them.

You are comparing those people, to the democrats who have run CT for 40 years and led us to bankruptcy, and gotten wealthy from their union masters along the way?

My state rep Joe Aresimowicz is speaker of the CT House, he also is a full time employee of the largest state employee labor union. Joe has done quite well for himself rewarding the union (himself) with massive state spending which we all know the state can never pay for. He also gets a nice paycheck as a legislator for, supposedly, representing me. So he represents both the taxpayers and the union, gets paid by both sides simultaneously during contract negotiations. That makes zero sense. But it's worked out very well for Joe.

If I call Joe a whore, in my opinion he has earned that label through his actions, and for sure he is capable to defend himself against it.

You are saying a person with Down's Syndrome, deserves to be called a "retard", as much as he deserves to be called a whore? That's what you're really saying?

Many of the positions you have taken recently on this board have made it clear that you are no deep thinker. This one takes the cake. To you, being born disabled is as much of a character flaw for those you call "retards", as crooked politicians who knowingly make disastrous public policy because someone is paying them to do so.

I feel bad for you, I really do. When I think of the debates we used to have and how sharp and knowledgeable and challenging you were, and I compare that to what you have descended to...I feel sorry for you, that's all. Shame on you.